Below you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. We are constantly adding most frequently asked question to this page.
1. Can I use vertically oriented displays?
Yes. You can either use vertical or horizontal display as per your need. You can make the selection while installing the APK.
2. Where is my uploaded content saved?
Our servers and data is held within US in the AWS (Amazon Web Services).
3. What happens at the end of my free trial?
Well, that kind of depends on you. If you provide a method of payment before the end of your trial, then you’ll be automatically upgraded to our payment plan and will be charged according to your plan.
4. Is it possible to manage screens centrally, all from one location?
Yes, you can have many screens in many different locations and manage them all by logging into our web app from wherever you happen to be
5. Is there a data limit / file storage capacity?
We recommend the file size to be under 50MB.
6. Is there any minimum engagement? / Can I cancel at any time?
There is no minimum engagement. We are a pay as you go system and we will only charge for active screens that are running content.
7. What video, image, and document types/formats do you support?
We support most common file types: – video: mp4 – images: jpeg
8. What is the partner model?
Dolphin provides an unique opportunity to monetize your screens and get free CMS license to unlimited number of players. In this model you can still show your own content up to 50% of the time. Please submit partner request form here
9. What is Viewer Analytics? What is the advantage of using it?
myDolphin has built-in viewer analytics feature. Using an external camera you will get detailed report of the viewers in front of your screen. You will get a dashboard with details on viewer count on each time of the day, their gender, age, dwell time profiles. You will need to upgrade your plan to avail this feature.